From:
James Hascall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 00:06:19 -0700
Betty,

Sorry for the delay in responding, but my computer has been ailing.

In addition to the excellent classes given through the Campbell Center, and
by Benchmark Inc., I give individualized training seminars in mountmaking.
In this way I am able to tailor the instruction to the needs of the
institution, as well as provide training to multiple members of the staff.
I have worked extensively with museums throughout the Pacific Northwest
building mounts with an emphasis on conservation and seismic mitigation,
and have given seminars for exhibit staff at the Anchorage Museum of
History and Art, and The Octagon Center for the Arts in Ames Iowa. Please
let me know if I can be of assistance to your organization.

Sincerely,
Jamie Hascall

<Does anyone know of any future workshops or seminars on artifact
<mounting?
<
<Thanks.
<
<Betty Brennan
<Taylor Studios, Inc.
<http://www.shout.net/~taylor

Jamie Hascall
Hascall Museum Services:
2335 N. 61st Seattle, Washington 98103
Mountmaking Services, Seminars and Consulting
[log in to unmask] (206) 525-6941