From:
Byron Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 11:42:37 -0600
Our museum is preparing to update some displays of historic firearms in
ancient vertical cases with pegboard backs. We are discussing several
mounting options for long arms and pistols
and the question of sources for "prefab" mounts has arisen. While it is
possible to have custom plexiglas mounts made, the price is prohibitive.

We would be grateful to hear of solutions developed by other institutions
and supply sources for the raw materials.

Many thanks.
Byron Johnson, Director
Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
P.O. Box 2570, Waco, Texas 76702-2570
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
"...Unless a people are educated and enlightened it is idle
to expect the continuance of civil liberty or the capacity
for self-government."
Texas Declaration of Independence,  March 2, 1836.