From:
Aaron Marcavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:25:47 -0800
Hi folks,

Hope you had a good holiday and maybe even a great day shopping for useless things like a DVD Home
Theater in a box (which you can feel free to donate to a needy college student).

Anywho, my fiancee and I were discussing our futures this evening and, of course, New England came
up.  I recently discovered that the Vermont Historical Society will be moving into a new building.
 I promptly submitted an e-mail message about their future plans for hiring.  This has made me
start to wonder about other ongoing work in New England.

Any one out there know of museums in New England that I should be aware of?  This might include
new projects (such as Heritage Harbor in Providence) or places going through new hiring starting
about May.  Well I guess this is more of a request that if you hear something please pass it on.
I am sure you will.  I will be joining the New England museum association to hopefully keep on top
of that.

My last thought is if anyone out there is in/has been in Vermont (Montpelier or Burlington) and
what they thought of it.  We are strongly thinking about going there and trying our luck.

Well once again, hope you all have had a good holiday!

Aaron

=====
www.aaronmarcavitch.com
Webmaster, VAF (www.vernaculararchitecture.org)
Webmaster, ADM (www.americandinermuseum.org)
Webmaster, Boston Harborfest (www.bostonharborfest.com)
Grad. Student Caucus Chair, Am. Assoc of History & Computing

M.A. (Public) History, Middle TN St. Univ (2002)