From:
janice klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:54:06 -0500
The Registrars Committee is in the final stages of revising the Standard
Facilities Report and the new version (on disk and paper) is due out Spring
1998.  Until then the "original" ("Classic"?) version is still the one to
use.  For a copy of that contact AAM.

Janice Klein
Chair, RC-AAM
Registrar, The Field Museum