From:
Joel and Elise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 07:58:32 -0400
At 17:29 17/10/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Date:     October 17, 1996
>For Immediate Release
>Contact: Lori Starr
>                Director, Public Affairs
>               Libby Rogers
>                Public Affairs Associate
>
>Getty Grant Program Funds Conservation of Aachen Cathedral
>
>        Los Angeles, Calif.--One of Europe's most important cathedrals,
>the Aachen Cathedral, in Germany, has received a grant of $222,000
>from the Getty Grant Program.  This is the first major grant from the
>international community to facilitate the preservation of this extraordinary
>structure.  The grant itself is supporting the critical first phase of
>conservation to stabilize the structure of the Cathedral's Gothic choir.
>The Cathedral, originally constructed by Emperor Charlemagne in the
>eighth century, was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list in 1978
>because of its architectural, cultural, and historical significance.
>

>Attachment Converted: D:\DOWNLOAD\FORMS\OUTSIDE.TIF

I don't know about the rest of you people on this news group, but I do have
limited space for e-mail and I did not appreciate receiving the TIF from the
person who sent the above message that was 1.3 megs, the picture could have
been sized down to less then 100k.

Joel..

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
http://www.interlog.com