Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 14:53:01 -0400
In a message dated 96-08-21 14:13:31 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Anita G
Cohen-Williams) writes:

> The
>  authorities said that they were trying to figure out a motive for the
>  slayings. It is obvious that none of them had ever been to graduate
>  school.

At the risk of being inappropriate - best laugh I've had all day.

I met a guy once who had no hair. We got to talking and he pointed to his
head. Said that he was almost finished with his dissertation (something like
nine years of research), when he turned on his computer one day to find the
Michaelangelo virus destroying everything. No, he didn't have a recent
hardcopy and his backup disks were infected. This guy didn't murder anyone,
but he did lose all of his hair - (talk about stress) and started over.
Sounds to me like one should have to be of sound mind to enter grad
school.... :-)

- Adrienne