From:
BETH WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 09:04:46 -0600
Hi, I am a graduate student in Museum studies and anthropology at
University of Nebraska, concentrating on ethnographic collections
management and research.  I am trying to find out more information
than is available here on hair binders, hair wraps or pendants
worn by women of the various plains Indian
tribes.  To this end, I would like to speak
to collections managers, registrars, research assistants at the
Milwaukee Public Museum, Department of Anthropology; Wisconsin State
Historical Society; Iowa State Historical Society, University Museums
in the plains area that may have such items in their collections.  My
e-mail address is [log in to unmask]           I would appreciate
any e-mail addresses or direct replies on this subject. Thanks