From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 17:26:41 +1300
We are reliant on a large pool of volunteer at our Museum -guides, vessel crew
and maintenance volunteers etc.

I would like thear from those Museum-Ler's in a similar situation,
particularly those who have instituted some form of volunteer contract.

Please contact me off line to save band width and if you wish to send attached
files, please do so in UUE encoded format rather than MIME.  My email address
is   jolly [log in to unmask]

Hoping to hear from you all
Roger Smith
Manager Programmes & Marketing