From:
"Anne M. Nagrant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:27:23 -0500
Hi Deb and Ann,

There are GPS enthusiasts who go around finding different locations, the
coordinates of which are listed online. At the location there is a kind
of a box, with a logbook inside they can sign. This is called
"geocaching".

If your museum's hours would mesh with when people do this game
(weekends, I imagine), and if you could work out any other issues, this
might be a low-key way to bring in a few more people.

We don't currently do it here, but we might do it in the future. We'd
been approached by one of the people who play this game, and she had
offered to set it up.

-Anne
Troy Museum & Historic Village (Michigan)