From:
Laura Milsk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:09:43 -0500
Jim -

Thanks for your response.  I have a couple of follow-up questions you may
be able to answer.  Was the company you hired a "traditional" exhibit
evaluation company that branched out into new media, or were they
specifically looking at multimedia parameters?  When did you choose to
conduct this evaluation?  Have you evaluated other web site content for
your institution?  I would also love the name of the company you used, if
you are comfortable with sharing that information.

Thank you very much.

Laura Milsk
Web Site Exhibit Researcher
Museum of Science and Industry