From:
"BRENINGER, Leah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 08:21:00 +1000
We are currently undergoing major changes involved with our move to a
new building and an increased workload. I'm assessing ways of coping
with it all.
Has anybody out there gone through a major institutional change in the
past, ie; moved to a different building or opened a new one? If so did
your organisation make any allowances, or scale down activities in your
usual operations, particularly in the area of restricting outward loans?
If so I'd like hear how you went about it and what where the effects.
I'd also like to know about anybody who didn't, why not,  and how did
you cope?
Thanks very much.
Leah Breninger
Collection Manager, Social History