From:
Betsey Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:01:21 -0400
This could be a very helpful list.
We have several buildings on our main campus, We do not break out
visitation among the various buildings on our main campus (the admission
ticket is good for all of the buildings on the campus, which is about
1/2 city block in size, total)

We also open lighthouses to the public at other sites. We count
attendance separately at each location site and charge separate
admission fees.

Betsey Mayhew