From:
"Fiscus, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:03:22 +0000
I belong to a good that uses “Wild Apricot”. It has many of the features you are asking about. It is fee up to a certain number of “members”.

Karen Fiscus

UHCL Art Gallery

On 2/12/17, 7:36 PM, "Museum discussion list on behalf of Martha Cummings" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Hello,

    I am managing a small museum in western Maine.  I'm on the hunt for a better donor database, one that can be linked into our website and can automatically track donations through that as well AND can automatically create a thank you letter once a template has been uploaded.  We have too may Excel spreadsheets and PastPerfect has been used in the past, but the version needs updating and it can't track donors online (the upcoming online version sounds very expensive).

    WE do use Quickbooks online for our accounting purposes and we're using SquareUp for our register. And then we have Paypal for our website.  I would like to get rid of Paypal and have a direct deposit system in place on our website for our donations and online store - especially something that tracks / manages donors.

    Do any of you have recommendations / suggestions?  (Keeping in mind costs involved - we don't have a huge budget).

    Many thanks.

    All the best,

    Martha Cummings