From:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:34:01 -0700
Hi Stephanie, This has been a big buzz in the archaeology community over
the past week. Most major archaeological organizations have made formal
complaints to the House committee-- AIA, SAA, WAC among them. Most of
the information and analysis I've seen about this has come from the
American Cultural Resources Assn (ACRA) website and chatlist (look at
the ACRA-L archives), since they would be directly affected by the
legislation.

Mitch Allen
Left Coast Press, Inc.
1630 N. Main St, #400