From:
Barbra Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:00:27 -0600
Funny Andy should mention this,this annoyance with pilfering sounds that
distract from the objects...
My director and I were just discussing this yesterday. I was suggesting
including videos in yet another exhibition, and she detoured me by saying
she has become increasingly put of by video *within* the exhibition space,
as opposed to a separate area.
Of course, we have no such animal as a secluded viewing room...

Barbra Brady
Curator, Art Museum of Missoula