From:
Kathrine L Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:34:48 -0500
I am looking for a speaker to discuss contemporary African Art.  I am
located in Kansas and finances require someone from the midwest.

We are a University art museum hosting an exhibition of traditional
African Art.  While the speaker need not be a scholar (we will be bringing
in several scholars) they should be well-versed in the general
contemporary art scene in Africa.

If anyone is interested or has suggestions, please contact me off the
list.

Many thanks

Kathrine Walker Schlageck
Education Coordinator
Beach Museum of Art, Kansas State University