From:
David Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 00:19:10 GMT
Our museum is about to relocate. As with many other "smaller" museums we are
always
looking for ways to increase the number of visitors. At present we are looking
at
land from the Albury Wodonga area, through North to Hawksbury.
     As part of our plan, we may be able to offer land on our site for the
establishment of complementary museums, or similar establishments. The whole
idea is
to create a "museum complex" which should attract many more visitors. Because
our
museum seems to mainly attract males, we are very interested in museums that
provide
attraction to the female population. If there is any interest out there to our
plan,
please contact me ASAP.
--
David Knight (curator)