From:
lucysperlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:51:50 -0800
Yes, we use our accession number for manuscript or archival collections.
That's critical to having them all grouped together in a PP search. But if
you want PP to sort and list all the 2014.01 together when you search you'd
need to put the Mss at the end.  So it would be "2014-01 Mss.042"

That would be critical to have the entire "Mummer's Collection" referred to
in the original query all come up as a single collection or accession
(because PP would recognize Mss.2012.01 as a different accession number from
2014-01)

LS