From:
"Mary L. Kirby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:09:07 -0500
PastPerfect may not follow your exact arrangement of series, but it does
allow you to catalogue multiple collections.

Have you considered that through its extensive data search capacity you can
list the "series" term on each item accessed in that series so that a search
using that term will bring up a listing of all those items? Would that help?

Mary Kirby