From:
morgan libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 16:14:16 -0700
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
(margaret laraia) wrote:
 Any and all
> information regarding Cummings or of other author/artists would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Please send by November 30.
>
>            -Margaret LaRaia
>  (a slightly desperate graduate student)

You might be interested to know that Henry Miller was a higly regarded
painter.  Later in life, when he retired to the BIG SUR coast of Northern
California, he painted quite a few paintings,  Not only have they been
criticaly acclaimed, but he has written about the expresive process of
painting vs writing and in some ways prefered the former to the latter.
You can find out information, get books and possibly get repos of his work
from The Coast Gallery, Big Sur California.  They have the rights to all
his work (he left it to them in his will or something like that.)  I saw
his work exhibited there this summer and my opinion is that he paints
better than he writes.  (MY opinion only)

Morgan Libby