From:
Betty Brewer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:18:18 EDT
I have come into this conversation mid-way and am not sure who is looking for
1st Lady dolls for what purpose. Please forgive me if I'm off track but ...
The Owensboro Area Museum of Science & History
220 Daviess Street
Owensboro, KY 42303
502-687-2732

has a collection of Madame Alexander First Lady dolls (a little larger than
Barbie). I beleive it runs from Martha Washington through Rosalyn Carter (?).
Don't know if they are able to lend them. You can contact Kathy Olson.

Betty Brewer
Exec. Director
DE Agricultural Museum & Village
www.agriculturalmuseum.org