From:
Alexandra Carrera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:26:29 -0800
I'd like a sample release form too.

thanks so much for the advice regarding our photos. Since they're jpgs, they're not high enough resolution for our newletter anyway (which goes to members of the Immaculate Heart COmmunity, an ecumenical community founded by former Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary) and I will only post pictures of the WORKS on our website. Although the classroom teacher and the librarians not only allowed our photos, they even took pictures themselves, I'm not sure they were aware of the dangers (however remote) or broadcasting photos of children.

thanks again for clarifying the matter for me.
Alexandra