From:
Jerry Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:40:23 -0600
Thanks to all who helped me with my exhibits job search!  I'm following all
leads.

On a different topic, I bought some old baby shoes yesterday that are white
leather with a zipper running down the back and under the sole.  They also
have eyelets on top for laces.  They are pretty dirty and old with some
leather deteriorization present, but I am wondering what I could do to
clean them and preserve them to some extent.  Keep in mind,  I need a
layman's conservation technique as this is a home project.  I just thought
that someone on this list would have some good tips.

Thanks (this time in advance!),
Stephanie Thompson