From:
John Chiodo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 10:19:31 -0500
The San Jose Tech Museum of Innovation is currently planning a traveling
exhibition on Fusion Energy.  It is a project jointly sponsored by the
Department of Energy, Princeton Plasma Physics Lab and General Atomics.

We are seeking information regarding any exhibits that have addressed the
subject of fusion or plasma research.  If you know of any institution or
individuals who have worked on anything like this, I would love to hear about
it.  You can contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
John Chiodo