Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:20:31 EST
One of the objections to resumes is that they increase the amount of space taken
up in email transactions.
Your inclusion of an attachment doesn't resolve this AT ALL! It still clutters
my mailbox, which is why most
people object to resumes being posted here. You effectively DID NOT "respect"
the vote as you claim.

(Can you tell that I don't think posting resumes is appropriate for this list)