From:
Randy Heise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:51:06 -0700
It picked your name/e-mail address out of someone else's address book! That
person (who has been infected with the virus) had your name in their book
and the virus not only will send TO people in the infected address book, but
also 'spoof' those addresses to send to others.

Randy Heise
Information Systems Manager
The High Desert Museum
59800 South Highway 97