From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:23:43 -0400
Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I'm looking for supplier/fabricator lists, catalogs, directories, etc.
for a friend of mine, Jay Klein, who does historical and reproduction
glassblowing. He's and excellent craftsman and probably the only
person in the US doing Roman and Medieval glassblowing. He also does
glassblowing from all time periods through modern as well.

Currently, Jay is the glassblower for the PA Ren Faire and does work
for reenactors but is looking to expand his business to museums and
other historic sites, not just in the US but elsewhere in the world as
well.

So any leads on good places for him to get listed in or contacts of
places that are looking for good historical glass, please let me know.
I looked at the AAM supplier list and didn't really see a category
that he fit into which I thought was odd.

Thanks in advance!!

Deb (who uses Jay's Roman oil lamps every time the power goes out. :)