From:
MCDevinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 22:06:21 -0400
I found the San Jose Children's Museum to be wonderful.  My daughter was
only 6 months old so she did say what she thought, she was very excited
and loved watching the big kids run around.  One thing that they have
there that I would visit for again if I lived close by was a resource
center for children under 4 years old.  A nice quit place for the litter
ones to play without being trampled by the bigger kids.  Also had
resources for parents in the center - must admit I didn't look at them as
Hannah was nursing and I was relaxing :)

I enjoy the Children's Museum in DC but don't usually go on my own, only
to take my nephews (usually once a summer, they live out of town).  Would
have gone on my own if I had heard about the Bug Bunny exhibit last summer
before I got there, so I would guess the advertising needed to be better
on that one, I expect lots of adults would have gone on their own.

Chrissie Devinney