From:
Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:43:19 -0500
If you are planning on attending the AAM conference in Los Angeles,
perhaps you would be interested in an outing on Sunday, May 23. I'm
getting together a group to visit the Museum of Jurasic Technology. We
will leave from the Convention Center about 2 and return about 4. Please
contact me off list if you are interested in joining us. I contacted the
museum and this is the information they sent me:

Thank you very much for writing and for your determined hope to come out
to the Museum on your visit to Los Angeles; we would be delighted to
help that come to pass. The window of time you are looking at is between
1pm and 4pm on Sunday, May 23rd. I am here attaching a link to the LA
Metro's bus route
(http://socaltransport.org/tm_pub_start.php?place0=LA+convention+center&place1=Venice+Blvd.+%2F+Bagley+Ave.&timecrit0=AR&day0=SUN&hour0=01&min0=04&ampm0=P&fare=RG&evaluateButton=Plan+My+Trip);
it is a very simple ride between the Convention Center and the Museum.
You will be on Venice Blvd. the whole way. The bus is called the 333
(the express) or the 33 (the local, which will take twice as long!). So
hop on the 333; on Sunday it goes every 20 minutes and will cost $1.25
and approximately 25 minutes. Descend at the corner of Venice Blvd. and
Bagley Ave. and you will be deposited at our doorstep.
         It will be an interesting day at the Museum as David's daughter
will be getting married that afternoon in the Museum's Tula Tea Room. It
is possible the Tea Room will be closing early in preparation for this
happy event.

With kindest regards,

Alexis Claire Hyman

I hope to hear from you.