Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 15:51:06 -0800
Cameron Cavitt wrote:

> Hi to everyone,
>
> I am currently researching the development of an Object Loan Kit or Traveling Trunk program.
> I would appreciate hearing from those of you who have any knowledge in conceptualization, development and
> implementation of such a program or worked in a institution where an active outreach program exists.
>
> Recomended reading would also be helpful
>
> Thank you all in advance
>
> Cameron Cavitt
Cameron, the Denver Art Museum has touchable in-gallery kits and some
that go out on loan.  Maria Garcia would probably be a good person to
start with about what they have, also I think the Denver Museum of
Natural History also has a trunk program but I'm no longer familiar with
people in their education dept. -Daphne Holmes