Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 23:59:01 GMT
Oliva

I set up and ran the London Canal Museum website without any help and with
a copy of Hotmetal Pro (there are a number of programs on the market which
make site design easy). I used pictures, a few graphics, and text.

Take a look...

http://www.charitynet.org/~LCanalMus

we dont have our own domain name though, it would cost money which we
cannot afford.

Martin

Olivia S. Anastasiadis <[log in to unmask]> wrote in article