From:
Chris Mckay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:50:04 -0400
Chip,

        I don't know if this is of interest, but I have great experience
of running digital imaging projects, both here in New York and at the
Victoria & Albert Museum and national art Library in London, and may be
able to help. Although I am not a photographer, I know several highly
experienced ditigal photographers who work in Museums. One is currently
doing contract work for me, and I know is available for short-term work,
both as a photographer and to give you expert guidance. This is clearly
an important project and with all respect I think you need more help
than you will find in the standard guides.

        We can also give you very detailed information on what camera is
best for your needs.

        Let me know if you think we can be of use. I have attached my
resume just so you can see my credentials.

regards

Chris

Chris Mckay
I.T. Director