From:
Carol Kocian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 11:30:29 -0400
Hi Rich,

     Ditch the tea bricks.  :-)

     Several people have researched tea in the Revolutionary War period,
and could find no references for the brick form of tea in use in
North America.  It was apparently used in some parts of Russia and
Mongolia.

     For well-researched varieties of tea (and other foods), I recommend
Deborah Peterson's Pantry
http://www.deborahspantry.com/

     Besides, I don't want to touch the tea, I want to smell it!

     -Carol