From:
Peter Vreeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:58:34 -0400
>Considering I just resigned from the SAR, this looks very interesting, but
>New Yoorrkk City-- yuk!; they probably want someone who is black; and the
>pay is way too low!
Dear Micheal,
Wow its a good thing your resigning. I don't think THEY would want YOU even
if you were PURPLE. We don't tolerate your kind of thinking to exist in New
Yoork City.
Double "YUK" to you.
Yours truly,
Peter Vreeland
(one of them)

Peter J. Vreeland                               Phone:  (212) 769-5183
Department of Education
American Museum of Natural History              Fax:    (212) 769-5329

Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, NY 10024-5192 ,USA                    E-Mail:[log in to unmask]

The opinions expressed here are solely the responsibility of the
author and should in no way be construed as representing the opinions,
positions and/or policies of his employer.