Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 07:53:02 +0000
The Museum Security Network has a website at:
http://museum-security.org/
This site contains all sorts of information (for museums,
libraries, galleries etc) about security matters, fire
prevention and protection, safety and salvage plans, relevant
publications and articles, information about and links to consultants
and many organizations that might be of help. You should be able to
find  some of the information you are looking for.
Ton Cremers

----
The Museum Security Network
http://museum-security.org/