From:
"N.M. Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 11:06:00 LOCAL
Hi,

Here's a really brief outline of our prices for images and use fees
(separate)

1 b/w print from an existing negative           $15.00
1 35mm color slide duplicate from existing color        $15.00
1 4x5" duplicate color transparency             $70.00

========
Use/Publications Fees (for-profit companies for printed pieces only...other
instances quoted on request, non-profit users usually don't get charged)

One Time North American Rights b/w              $50.00
One Time World Rights/All Languages b/w $85.00
One Time NA color                               $100.00
One Time World/All Languages            $250.00

This is for the Field Museum in Chicago -- Natural History, my aim is to keep
our prices more or less the same as other institutions of similar size and
scope.

-Nina Cummings, The Field Museum

In article <01bc03c1$105e05a0$ab59bbcc@fergusow> "North Bay  Area Museum"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:>From: "North Bay  Area Museum"
<[log in to unmask]>>Subject: Re: image use fees