From:
Sylvia Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 16:18:47 -0400
We have just installed an in-house temporary exhibition and our
administration is interested in finding a way to evaluate the process
of the development, fabrication, installation, marketing etc. of the
show.  This is meant to be an evaluation by our staff of how we did
what we did.  We are trying to find a way of making the evaluation
objective instead of just a "gripe session".

Does anyone out there have a form that they use for such evaluation?
Do you have a list of crietria you use for exhibit develpment that we
could use as a basis for evaluation?
Do you know of a book or resource that might have such information?
(we are not interested in visitor evaluation, we have info. on that but
on how to get objective evalutaion out of our staff.)

Sylvia S. Duggan
Assistant Registrar, Loans
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
33rd and Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA   19104
ph: 215-898-4013
fax: 215-573-3274