From:
Maria Pascualy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:09:04 +0000
I'd recommend WEST OFFICE EXHIBITION DESIGN- they are creative designers, respect the curatorial viewpoint and understand  the importance of meaningful experiences in the gallery.  We've worked with them on a couple of major history  exhibits but they started out doing science displays.  Their office is in Oakland,CA and they work nation wide.

Maria Pascualy, Curator of Exhibits
WA State History Museum
1911 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402