From:
Nancy Davis Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 08:55:47 -0400
During a reorganization, Special Collections "acquired" a small museum,
which is home to both museum and archival materials. The person who runs the
museum has had the wrong job title since her employment date, but no one has
been willing to change that - until now.

Her title has been Museum Preparator, which is totally incorrect. She is a
one person operation - which means she runs the whole show. I am trying to
come up with a suitable title and description that our Personnel Office will
accept. I am new at this, so any help would be appreciated.

To give you the idea of the structure, the museum reports to the Head of
Special Collections who reports to the Director of Libraries, etc., etc.,
etc. The museum person basically manages the museum, so would Museum Manager
be an appropriate title??

Please reply off list. Thanks for your help.

Nancy

Nancy Davis Bray                     Telephone: (912) 454-0988/453-4047
Special Collections                    FAX:        (912) 453-6847
Georgia College Library             Internet: [log in to unmask]
Milledgeville, Georgia  31061