From:
Athol McCredie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:17:14 +1200
Does anyone use or know of a good programme that would aid exhibition
scheduling?

We have about 30 exhibitons a year in 5 gallery spaces. When dates
change for one show I have to spend a lot of time shuffling dates
about and redrawing the schedule. The schedule is set out as a chart
with a horizontal bar for each gallery and vertical lines for dates.

I have looked at several project management programmes, including
MS-Project, but none of them seem to allow you to programme a
sequence of events in a straight line (unless I just don't know how
to work them). They do Gantt charts, but these step down the page.

Athol McCredie
Curator, Manawatu Art Gallery
398 Main St, Private Bag 11-055, Palmerston North
Ph 358-8188; fax 358-8849