Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2015 13:34:16 -0700
I completed a recent collections internship for a historic home museum with about 2500-3000 pieces in the collection - mostly furniture and artwork. Past Perfect worked very well, and I liked the ability to easily edit and add photographs. We didn't loan, but would sometimes accession pieces found in the collection. It is a very functional program.

Regards,

Ilana Short
Manager of Education and Visitor Services
Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art

Sent from my iPhone