From:
Amy Killpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 18:12:26 -0500

> Hi!
>
> I wonder if anyone on the list can recommend a seminar or workshop
> (preferably summer) for basic collections care. I have the information from
> the Campbell Center and their core curriculum looks excellent, but the
> administration here would be happier if I could find something that did not
> knock two weeks out of my spring teaching schedule and preferably avoided
> the airfare. The Bos-Wash corridor is the preferred location.
>
> I'm interested in basic care and documentation, management and planning,
> and exhibit and/or mannequin construction and design.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> ivy
> Ivy Fleck Strickler                     Phone 215-895-1637
> Drexel University                       Fax 215-895-4917
> Nesbitt College of Design Arts          [log in to unmask]
> Philadelphia, PA 19104

The Collections Care Training Program, sponsored by the Mid-Atlantic
Association of Museums and the University of Delaware, sounds like it's
just what you need.  I don't have a contact number here at home, but
you can contact MAAM or contact the PA Federation of Museums and
Historical Organizations at (717) 787-3253 or 787-1902.
--
Amy R. Killpatrick                          Phone: 717-772-1967
Museum Educator                             FAX:   717-783-1073