From:
"Paul H. Pincus" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 14:13:54 -0500
First of all, what version of Eudora are you using?

If you go to the "settings" area and then choose "checking mail" there is a
choice "Leave mail on server". Make certain that you have not checked this
choice or it will not delete mail from your network account.

Hope this helps.

At 01:51 AM 2/27/96 +1100, you wrote:
>Dear friends in Museum-L Land
>
>I need help!  My email is seriously stuffed, and neither I nor my network
>manager knows how to remedy it.  For various reasons, Museum-L messages
>have been building up (presently 2,500!) in my In-mailbox, and now I just
>can't trash them.  I select them and trash them, but they reappear in the
>In-mailbox.  This means that I can never see the bottom, most recent
>messages.  So though I can send email, effectively I can't receive it.  The
>network manager has tried a few tricks, including reinstalling Eudora, to
>no avail.  He thinks the problem is with Eudora.
>
>If you have a solution to this wretched problem, please send a message for
>me, care of Jeanette Wigg: [log in to unmask]
>
>Drowningly (bubble bubble) - Linda Young

Paul H. Pincus
Bilbao Project Associate
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Guggenheim Museum Bilbao