From:
Candace Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:26:51 -0400
Someone used the term FOLKLORE to describe the stories of hauntings and the
like, and I think if you look at it from that standpoint, and not "proving"
these things, the stories are okay.  I don't think it's mysticism or
paranormal...these stories, when related properly, are part of a site's
heritage.  If they are dealt with effectively by the professional staff,
rather than being brushed aside, I think it can only be a good thing.
Incidentally, like Fox Muldar, I want to believe.  Wouldn't it be so grand
to come back and torment someone?  And actually, I am loathe to admit but I
will -- I have watched the Sci Fi programs, and in reality, those Ghost
Hunter guys debunk stories -- they rarely find anything interesting and it's
actually kind of stupid.  BUT...I think people keep watching with the hope
that ONE DAY these plumbers from Long Island will hook up with the dearly
departed...can't we just hope???
Candace Perry
(who apparently has ghosts in her house, as food keeps disappearing, and her
12 year old says he didn't eat it)