Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:03:58 -0800
Hello Miles and Museum-L folks.  Our organization, the Upper Midwest Conservation Association, is hosting two
basic conservation workshops this spring and summer in the five states of our region.  The topics are "Care of
Library and Archival Materials," and "Preservation Planning for Museums, Historical Societies, Libraries, and
Archives."  They will be held on two consecutive days at the following dates and locations:

Minneapolis, MN     April 19 and 20, 1999
Des Moines, IA       May 11 and 12
Madison, WI            June 22 and 23
Bismarck, ND          July 12 and 13
Rapid City, SD         July 19 and 20

We are also hosting an advanced workshop, "Integrated Pest Management," on May 20-21 in Minneapolis.

Please contact me for further information and a brochure.

Alisa Vignalo
Field Services Coordinator, UMCA
612/870-3128, email [log in to unmask]