From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:27:36 -0400
How about all art museums draping nude statues in burkas in protest.
Seriously, that story is an outrage and I'm surprised that the
principal isn't on the chopping block as well. She probably
scapegoated the teacher to save her own behind.

People wonder why schools have a hard time finding and keeping good teachers.

Deb