From:
"Gordy, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 10:35:00 -0600
Dear Richard,
Greetings from Lincoln Log Cabin State Historic Site. We do an 1845 Prairie
Christmas at two of our historic farms.  We also do an 1870s Christmas at a
satellite home as well.  Please contact me off-list for more information so
I do not take up unnecessary space.  Another person to contact is Tim
Talbott at the Lower Sioux Agency / Fort Ridgely in Minnesota. At a previous
museum he installed a Mexican War Christmas exhibit and is a treasure trove
of information.  Talk to you soon.
Susan Nordmeyer-Gordy
Director of Interpretation
Lincoln Log Cabin State Historic Site