From:
Marie-Josée Lebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 21:31:05 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> As part of a radio story I'm working on, I am looking for any kind of links,
> influence, etc... regarding Frank Lloyd Wright and Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
>  I realize they never met, but is there any written material out there
> regarding the two men?  This could include their similarities/differences,
> philosophies, impact, etc..in terms of their work.
> Any information is helpful and can be sent off list to [log in to unmask]
>
> Thanks in advance.

Contact The Canadian Centre for Architecture.  This is a study centere
and museum devoted to architecture and the history of architecture.
Maybe someone working in the archives will be able to help you.
The address is 1920, rue Baile; Montreal (QC); H3H 2S6; FAX (514)
939-7020 Telephone: (514) 939-7026.  I don't have their e-mail address.