From:
Belinda Nickles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 13:03:47 -0400
Last night on CNN I caught the tail end of a story about a
new virus that is supposed to be launched Monday.  According
to the report the virus will wipe out a computer's hard
drive and make it impossible to restart it.  Did anyone else
hear this?  If so, did you catch more details?  I'd like to
know if it's safe to turn my computer on Monday morning.

Belinda Nickles