From:
"Millward, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:45:20 +1000
all of which sounds like good fun BUT be aware that some such bridges
can collapse and from experience I will tell you that you can do some
damage to shins and ankles. It has to be a case of supervised work or
you may have liability cases arising from injury.
               Peter Millward
Manager, Education & Visitor Services
           Melbourne Museum
     18th level 222 Exhibition St